Matt has over 20 years of airline and airport consulting experience with a focus on statewide airport system plans, air cargo system plans, regional multimodal transportation plans (aviation lead), and economic impact studies (airport-specific and statewide). As the project manager or task leader for over 20 of these studies, he was responsible for identification and outreach to project stakeholders, arranging meetings, site visits, and survey efforts, as well as organizing staff along functional and regional lines to accomplish outreach efforts. Matt alone has conducted well over 500 of these interviews and site visits with stakeholders ranging from airport officials, state and local DOT officials, MPOs, and industry organizations, to airport tenants, air carriers, freight forwarders, and shippers. Matt has extensive experience in synthesizing outreach findings into valuable and insightful information, recommendations, and actionable plans.
- MBA, University of South Florida, 1996
- BS, Aviation Management, Florida Institute of Technology, 1993
Licences and Certifications
- FAA Commercial Pilot
- DHL Worldwide Express, capacity analyst managing U.S. West Coast air network
Skills & Specializations
- Aviation Freight Specialist
- ACRP Report 47 Guidebook for Developing and Leasing Airport Property
- Appalachian Regional Commission Intermodal Freight Study
- Rhode Island, Nebraska, South Carolina, Arizona Statewide Aviation System Plans
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (IL) Airport Planning/Development
- T.F. Green International Airport (RI) – Economic Impact
Join Our Team
Become part of our team. Learn who we are, what we are doing, and how you can help us improve transportation.